Sign up for our newsletter   
 

 
 
buy online


















 

 

 

 


 
 
 


 

2003 Bong Bong Red

Perfumed red berry aromas with complimentary spicy oak. Palate is medium bodied, flavoursome, and easy drinking.

This wine over delivers!


 

 


 

2004 Rosť

Intense fruity aromas of raspberries, strawberries, blackcurrant, and hints of toffee. The palate has lively tangy crispness with great length.

Great summer wine.


87 Points - James Halliday

 

 


 

2005 Woodside Tempranillo

This very easy drinking Tempranillo (temp-rah-NEE-yoh) is light bodied, rounded and smooth, with aromas of blackcurrant and ripe plum. Made with no oak contact, we wanted to highlight the primary fruit flavours and retain a light, juicy texture

 

 


 

2002 Shiraz Cabernet

60% Shiraz with 40% Cabernet. The nose features clove, spices, dark cherry/ plum. The plate is rich, full and flavoursome with a silky smooth lingering finish. A great blend suiting most foods.

Drink now - 2008

 

 


 

2005 Woodside Pinot Noir

100% grown and made on the property in Bowral. Cherry and plum aromas with hints of herbs and mint. Palate is rounded with well balanced and delicate flavours. Texture is soft and smooth.

 

 


 

2004 Woodside Shiraz

A very warm '04 vintage allowed us to harvest very ripe fruit. Sweet ripe berry fruit, black olive, and prune aromas precede a big, hearty, flavoursome, well structured palate.

This wine was aged in minimal oak so as to provide a "grape flavour-driven" wine. There is a velvety, smooth texture, but with enough ripe tannin to keep the palate challenged and leave an impression of concentration.

A hearty, flavoursome wine which makes an excellent accompaniment to rich, fatty meals

 

 


 

2003 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon

Seductive aromas of dark berry and subtle nutty oak. The palate impression is dense, mouth filling and well structured. A very elegant and sophisticated cool climate style.

Drink now - 2010


92 Points - James Halliday

 


 

2003 Reserve Shiraz

Sweet ripe black berry, chocolate and walnut perfume the nose while the palate is powerful, rich, smooth and velvety and with excellent length of flavour. A beautiful warming wine showing all the characteristics of fully ripe shiraz.

Drink now - 2015


91 Points - Robert Parker
91 Points - James Halliday

 

 


 

2003 Reserve Merlot

Aromas of beautiful ripe plummy fruit laced with coffee, nut and caramel. The palate is beautiful balanced, shows power with softness and is rich and satisfying. Classy.

Drink now - 2015


92 Points - James Halliday
 

 












 

2004 Reserve Rondinella Corvina
Limited Release


The '04 Rondinella/ Corvina is a blend of 53% Rondinella and 47% Corvina. This wine was made using innovative techniques in that a portion (10%) of the weight was dried in a prune dehydrator prior to ferment to concentrate the sugars, flavours and tannins. The remaining 90% fresh grapes were crushed on top of the dried component.
 
Aromas of raisin and chocolate complexed by subtle whiffs of older oak provide an enticing nose, and the palate is big, very rich, with a concentrated, tannin mouthful. The flavours linger forever.
 
 At 15.3% alcohol, it shows no heat or imbalance, illustrating that the flavours and structure of the wine balance harmoniously with the higher alcohol.


Huon Hooke
92 Points - Robert Parker
89 Points - James Halliday
 

 

 


 

2004 Reserve Tempranillo
Limited Release


A heavier style of Tempranillo showing beautiful aromas of cherry, plum, berry and spice. The palate is rich, concentrated and well structured, with a seamlessly smooth finish that lingers long after the first sip.

Particularly well suited to food, this wine will age gracefully for 10 years


".. an excellent interpretation..." - Huon Hooke

 

 
Copyright © 2006 Centennial Vineyards. | Site Index

Website Design by HGWS  

Centennial Vineyards, Centennial Road, Bowral, New South Wales, Australia
Tel: +61 2 4861 8700  |  Fax: +61 2 4861 8777